getting to work…
On Thursday’s I work for OMF publishing, a charity that translates English books (mostly Christian books) into Thai and other local dialects and languages.
I have been helping out with lots of different projects there, they have a ‘to-do’ list for me which is getting very long!
The office is in north Bangkok (we live south east), getting there is always an adventure. I walk to our local sky train station, catch the skytrain a couple of stops. I then walk to the underground station and get an underground train a couple of stops before I get a motorbike taxi the rest of the way.
My journey takes about an hour, uses 4 different forms of transport (if you include my legs), but only costs 68 Baht – less than one pound.
James is lucky, he only has to walk down a flight of stairs to get to his office.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home